Intellectual Property Policy
GALADAY respect intellectual property rights of third parties
And we will regularly check online listings to avoid any intellectual property infringementIf .If we find any products that violate the Galaday policy, we will remove them.In addition, due to the large number of products, suppliers and distributors, we may not be able to detect or identify the infringement of intellectual property rights.If you believe that your product has been copied in the form of a trademark or copyright infringement, please send your complaint as a report to [email protected]
Eligible complaints include：
1.Trademark infringement:refers to the use of a trademark identical with or similar to its registered trademark on the same kind of goods or similar goods without the permission of the trademark registrant.
This kind of infringement can be divided into the following four types :
- using the same trademark as the registered trademark of others on the same kind of goods
- Using a trademark similar to the registered trademark of another person on the same kind of goods;
- The use of a trademark identical with a registered trademark on similar goods
- Using a trademark similar to the registered trademark of another person on similar goods.
2.Patent Infringement: Unauthorized use of others’ granted Design Patent or Utility Patent.
3.Copyright Infringement: Unauthorized use of the content or photos created by others or sell others’ copyright works, including books, CDs, software, etc.
4.Other activities that violate local Intellectual Property Law.
Procedure of complaint:
You can send the complaint statement as a notice to [email protected]
The complaint statement includes：
- A description of the IP rights that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description or web-link of the product you claim is being infringed;
- Your contact information including: address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the IP right owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Actions taken by the Company against infringement
1.Remove suspected infringing products from our website
2.To inform the seller about your complaint and to provide to them with your information, so that you both can clarify the issue.
3.To remove selling privileges and to withhold funds from the infringing sellers, as well as to destroy infringing inventory in our possession when the infringement proved to be true or upheld by court.
4.In some extreme cases, if Galaday has been sued by Seller for infringement, or If Galaday has been requested by a judicial, law enforcement or administrative authority to terminate any account or take any similar action, the user account of the infringing Seller shall be terminated immediately.
Our Copyright Announcement
1.The intellectual property owned by GALADAY is protected by international and local law
2.The Site , including all of its information and content, such as the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, and interactive features (collectively, “Content”) provided as part of the Services belong at all times to GALADAY or to those who grant us the license for their use. You may use the Content only to the extent that we or the usage licensers authorize expressly.
3. May not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of GALADAY or the respective owners or licensors. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Content. You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Services, provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of GALADAY.